As the tournament approaches we just wanted to send out a couple of important announcements:
1. The tournament will be held at the Hessville Youth Soccer Complex (click here for map). The parking space in the lot adjacent to the soccer fields will be limited, please keep in mind that there is additional parking on the other side of Miller Elementary School (next to 165th Street).
2. Teams should plan to arrive at least 30 minutes before their first game as they will have to check-in their team before playing the first game. Tournament t-shirts will be given at check-in.
3. VERY IMPORTANT: During check-in, coaches/captains will need to provide a completed final roster form, as well as a signed waiver and proof of age (e.g., ID, birth certificate, player's card, etc.) for each player. All players under the age of 18 must have their waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian. No exceptions. Once all forms are turned in at check-in, each player will receive a wristband. Wristbands must be worn all day. Referees will be informed not to let anyone play without a wristband.
4. In order to help expedite the check-in process, coaches/captains are encourages to go online (http://www.hammondmayorscup.org/forms.html) and print/fill out all the necessary forms.
5. Finally, as a reminder, Adult and High School (U19 and U16) divisions will play on Saturday, July 13, 2012 only. All youth divisions (U14-U8) will play on Sunday, July 14, 2012 only.
6. Be safe and have fun!
If you have any questions please let us know. Thank you and good luck!