As the 5th Annual Hammond Mayor's Cup approaches we just wanted to send out a couple of important announcements:
1. Just a reminder, Adult and High School (U19 and U16) divisions will play on Saturday, July 28, 2012 only. All divisions U14 and younger will play on Sunday, July 29, 2012 only.
2. This year's tournament will be held at the Hessville Youth Soccer Complex (google maps: 6530 New Hampshire Ave., Hammond, IN 46323). This is a different park from previous years. The parking space in the lot adjacent to the soccer fields will be limited, please keep in mind that there is additional parking on the other side of Miller Elementary School (corner of Nevada Ave. and 165th Street).
3. Please plan to arrive at least 30 minutes before your first game as you will have to check-in your team before playing your first game. You will also receive your tournament t-shirts at check-in.
4. In order to help expedite the check-in process, please go online (http://www.hammondmayorscup.org/forms.html) and print/fill out all the necessary forms.
5. VERY IMPORTANT: During check-in, you will need to provide a completed final roster form, as well as a signed waiver and ID for each player. All players under the age of 18 must have their waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian. No exceptions.
6. Once all forms are turned in at check-in, each player will receive a wristband. Please tell your players to keep this wrist band on all day. Refs will be informed not to let anyone play without a wristband.
7. Be safe and have fun!
If you have any questions please let us know. Thank you and good luck!