We are very excited for the first day of the Mayor's Cup, which begins tomorrow morning. In anticipation for this weekend's tournament, here are a few park rules to keep in mind. Since the local soccer club kindly allows us to use their soccer complex for our tournament, it is our responsibility to follow their rules. So please help us be responsible guests, and follow these important park rules.
The following items are NOT allowed inside the complex:
These rules will be strictly enforced.
Thanks you and good luck tomorrow!
Here is some important information for this weekend's tournament. Please read all of it CAREFULLY.
1) The schedule is now available online. Check our website frequently as schedules are subject to change. Please email email@example.com with any corrections, omissions, or errors.
2) The morning of the tournament, all teams will fill out a final roster form. This will be your FINAL roster. No players may be added after you turn this roster in. To help expedite the sign-in process, please print out the "final roster" form and fill it out before arriving to the tournament.
3) In addition, in order to play, each PLAYER needs the following: 1) a signed waiver form, and 2) photo ID with proof of age (birth certificates OK). Anyone under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign the waiver form. If you know the parent will not be attending the tournament, please also complete this in advance. No exceptions will be made.
4) The tournament is held at the Hessville Youth Soccer Complex in Hammond, IN. This park is located next to Miller School. There is a small parking lot next to the north entrance of the park, however, additional parking is available on the other (north) side of the school.
5) IMPORTANT: All players will be given wristbands during check-in. Please remind your players that they must wear this wristband ALL DAY. Any player without a wristband will not be allowed to play. Wristbands are linked to an ID number, so please do not attempt to cheat by adding or substituting players [from other teams]. We have a zero-tolerance policy for cheating. Any teams caught cheating will be disqualified from the tournament. If your wristband breaks, you may get a new one from a tournament official at the main tent.
6) For other frequently asked questions and for our WEATHER POLICY, please visit our website.
Thank you for your cooperation and please let us know if you have any questions.
Tournament t-shirts will NOT be different colors this year. Please coordinate with your team so that all players bring the SAME color t-shirt/jersey. T-shirts/jerseys do NOT have to be identical. We only require that they are the same color. Pinnies will be available at the sign-in tent. You may also use your tournament t-shirt as a secondary jersey.
Click here for a great article about Hammond native, Morton grad, and long-time Mayor's Cup referee! We're excited to see all of Eric's accomplishments!
The final team list is not posted online. A total of 115 teams will be participating in this year's Hammond Mayor's Cup! Schedule will be posted later this week.
While the official registration deadline has passed, we have a few spots remaining in the following divisions. Registration will remain open until Friday, July 18th or until these divisions are full. Please note that any remaining teams that register will not receive tournament t-shirts.
While you are enjoying the excitement of the World Cup Final, register your team for the 7th Annual Hammond Mayor's Cup! Don't miss out, register your team online. FINAL REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS TODAY.
Attention Team Managers: The most current team list has been posted online. This list includes all teams that have registered and paid as of 7/11/14 (Friday). Please verify that your team name and division are correct. If you have any questions, or don't see your team on the list please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or (219) 718-1582. Click here to see the team list.
ATTENTION COACHES: We only have a limited number of spots available for the youth boy's divisions.
U10 Boys - 2 spots left
U12 Boys - 2 spot left
U14 Boys - 1 spot left
Register soon to guarantee your spot in the 2014 Hammond Mayor's Cup!