As the tournament approaches we just wanted to send out a couple of important announcements:
1. The tournament will be held at the Hessville Youth Soccer Complex (click here for map). The parking space in the lot adjacent to the soccer fields will be limited, please keep in mind that there is additional parking on the other side of Miller Elementary School (next to 165th Street).
2. Teams should plan to arrive at least 30 minutes before their first game as they will have to check-in their team before playing the first game. Tournament t-shirts will be given at check-in.
3. VERY IMPORTANT: During check-in, coaches/captains will need to provide a completed final roster form, as well as a signed waiver and proof of age (e.g., ID, birth certificate, player's card, etc.) for each player. All players under the age of 18 must have their waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian. No exceptions. Once all forms are turned in at check-in, each player will receive a wristband. Wristbands must be worn all day. Referees will be informed not to let anyone play without a wristband.
4. In order to help expedite the check-in process, coaches/captains are encourages to go online (http://www.hammondmayorscup.org/forms.html) and print/fill out all the necessary forms.
5. Finally, as a reminder, Adult and High School (U19 and U16) divisions will play on Saturday, July 13, 2012 only. All youth divisions (U14-U8) will play on Sunday, July 14, 2012 only.
6. Be safe and have fun!
If you have any questions please let us know. Thank you and good luck!
The schedules are now available online. Please remember to check back frequently as schedules are subject to change. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any corrections, omissions, or errors. Thank you!
Line up change since you registered? Don't worry! Final rosters will be turned in the morning of the tournament. Until then, you can make as many or as little changes to your roster as you'd like.
Join us for the 2nd annual PK Challenge! All proceeds go to the Hammond Youth Soccer Club. The fundraiser will begin at 11:30AM each day of the tournament, located on the north-end U14 goal.
$1 per shot (max 5 shots)
1 goal = concession stand coupon
3 goals = PK Challenge T-shirt
5 goals = $20 Dick's Sporting Goods Gift Certificate
Registration will officially close at 11:59PM. No more teams will be accepted after today. There are only a few divisions that have spots available (see below). Email or call us if you have any questions, email@example.com or (219) 718-1582.
U10 Girls - 1 spot
U16 Girls - 2 spots
Women's Open - 4 spots
Great news! The registration deadline has been extended for select divisions until Friday, July 5th. Only a few spots are available and registration will close for that division once these spots are filled. Unfortunately, teams who register will not longer be able to receive tournament t-shirts. Spots available (by division):