Here is some important information for this weekend's tournament. Please read all of it CAREFULLY.
1) The schedule is now available online. Check our website frequently as schedules are subject to change. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any corrections, omissions, or errors.
2) The morning of the tournament, all teams will fill out a final roster form. This will be your FINAL roster. No players may be added after you turn this roster in. To help expedite the sign-in process, please print out the "final roster" form and fill it out before arriving to the tournament.
3) In addition, in order to play, each PLAYER needs the following: 1) a signed waiver form, and 2) photo ID with proof of age (birth certificates OK). Anyone under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign the waiver form. If you know the parent will not be attending the tournament, please also complete this in advance. No exceptions will be made.
4) The tournament is held at the Hessville Youth Soccer Complex in Hammond, IN. This park is located next to Miller School. There is a small parking lot next to the north entrance of the park, however, additional parking is available on the other (north) side of the school.
5) IMPORTANT: All players will be given wristbands during check-in. Please remind your players that they must wear this wristband ALL DAY. Any player without a wristband will not be allowed to play. Wristbands are linked to an ID number, so please do not attempt to cheat by adding or substituting players [from other teams]. We have a zero-tolerance policy for cheating. Any teams caught cheating will be disqualified from the tournament. If your wristband breaks, you may get a new one from a tournament official at the main tent.
6) For other frequently asked questions and for our WEATHER POLICY, please visit our website.
Thank you for your cooperation and please let us know if you have any questions.