The 9th annual Hammond Mayor's Cup will be on Saturday and Sunday, June 25-26, 2016. The tournament will once again be hosted at the Hessville Youth Soccer Complex in Hammond, IN. Please note that the tournament will.
The following is important information regarding this weekend's tournament.
1) Schedules: The schedule is now available online. Check our website frequently as schedules are subject to change. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any corrections, omissions, or errors.
2) Final Roster: The morning of the tournament, all teams will fill out a final roster form. This will be your FINAL roster. No players may be added after you turn this roster in. To help expedite the sign-in process, please print the "final roster" form and fill it out before arriving to the tournament.
3) Waiver and Proof of Age: In order to play, each PLAYER needs the following: 1) a signed waiver form, and 2) photo ID with proof of age (birth certificate OKAY). Anyone under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign the waiver form. If you know the parent will not be attending the tournament, please also complete this in advance. No exceptions will be made.
4) Soccer Fields and Parking: The tournament is held at the Hessville Youth Soccer Complex in Hammond, IN. This park is located next to Miller Elementary School. There is a small parking lot next to the north entrance of the park, however, additional parking is available on the other (north) side of the school.
5) Wristbands: All players will be given wristbands during check-in. Please remind your players that they must wear this wristband ALL DAY. Any player without a wristband will not be allowed to play. Wristbands are linked to an ID number, so please do not attempt to cheat by adding or substituting players [from other teams]. We have a zero-tolerance policy for cheating. Any teams caught cheating will be disqualified from the tournament. If your wristband breaks, you may get a new one from a tournament official at the main tent.
6) Referees: Referees are responsible for in-game management and ensuring fair play. Tournament staff will not overturn any calls made on the field by the referee. Referees are a critical part of any sporting event. It is important that all players, coaches, and parents/fans treat our referees with respect. Any player, coach, or parent/fan showing dissent towards a referee will be asked to leave and disqualified from the tournament.
7) Fighting: We have a zero-tolerance policy for fighting. Any player, coach, or fan/parent caught fighting will be will be asked to leave the park and disqualified from the tournament.
8) Grills and Pets: Grills and pets (i.e., dogs) are not allowed inside the complex.
9) For other frequently asked questions and for our WEATHER POLICY, please visit our website.
We appreciate your participation and hope to have another great event - thank you in advance for your cooperation and please let us know if you have any questions!
Click the link below to view the schedules:
Due to field space limitations, we are no longer accepting youth teams. We have a few spots remaining for the U16 Boys and Girls divisions, as well as Men's and Women's Open. These spots are limited so register before it's too late!
Attention Team Managers,
We have just posted the list of all the teams currently registered for the 8th Annual Hammond Mayor's Cup on July 25-26, 2015. Please take the time to verify the accuracy of a few pieces of information (e.g., division, age group, team name).
Click here for team lists.
If there are any errors, please let us know.
We are still looking for ONE more U14-Boys team. Please contact us at email@example.com or click here to register!
Attention team managers: as youth divisions begin to fill up, you may still register your team and be placed on our wait-list.* If we are able to accommodate more teams we will add your team to our list of participating teams, otherwise we will refund your registration fee. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
*only teams that pay the registration fee will be placed on our wait-list.
Introducing our latest project! The Hammond Soccer Student Athlete Award. Applications coming soon.
Tomorrow is the last day to take advantage of the $100 registration fee. Regular registration deadline is Sunday, July 12th.
The early registration deadline is approaching... don't forget to sign-up your team for the 8th annual Hammond Mayor's Cup on July 25-26, 2015! Limited youth spots are available, so be sure to register early to secure your spot in this year's cup!
Click the "Register" tab above to sign up.